Conhurs has emptied and cleaned digesters for:-
- Melbourne Water Corporation
- Sydney Water Corporation
- SA Water
- City West Water (Vic)
- South Gippsland Water (Vic)
- Gladstone City Council (Qld)
- Trility Pty Ltd (Qld) - Unity Water WWTP
- Mackay Water (Qld)
- Degremont Pty Ltd (Qld)
- Watercare Auckland (NZ)
- Christchurch City Council (NZ)
- Whangarei District Council (NZ)
- NorthShore City Council (NZ)
- Palmerston North City Council (NZ)
- Dunedin City Council (NZ)
- Invercargill City Council (NZ)
Conhur has successfully emptied and cleaned more than 40 digesters in Australia and New Zealand.
Conhur has developed specific pumping and recirculation plant for the emptying of digesters. Conhur has long term contracts for the emptying and cleaning of digesters for large municipal clients
We have a proven system of uplifting and removing the material contained in digesters including rag, fat, mat and grits. The plant is diesel powered and purpose built to deal with the sludge and contaminants found in digesters.
Conhur has well developed, safe practices; and trained staff for emptying and cleaning of municipal and enterprise wastewater treatment plant digesters, a potentially hazardous environment.